A research study conducted by Decision Analyst concluded that more than 13 million, or nearly 60%, of all small businesses have experienced significant legal events in a
two year period.
The most sought-after reasons for seeking legal help by small businesses were debt collection and the review of contracts and other business
document-two prominent services covered under LegalShield's Small Business Plans.
What does this mean to you, the business owner?
- Unlimited legal consultation from a dedicated provider law firm
- Unlimited business consultation on any question, any time
- Attorney assistance with debt collection, contract review and more
- Trial defense if the business is named in a lawsuit*
- Complete suite of business growth tools (CRM w/email marketing, e-commerce website builder, digital marketing dashboard)
- An easy-to-create business plan with complete financial projections
- Easy-to-create HR documents, employee handbooks, policies and business documents
Plans start at $59 per month with no long term contracts. Find the perfect plan to fit the needs of your business and at a price you can afford.
In addition, our team of certified associate can offer legal and identity theft voluntary benefits to your employees and their families at no direct cost to the business.
For more information on protecting your business, employees and their families, call our office today. It may be one of the best business decisions you ever made.
*Trial defense benefit is not available in NV, NY, and Canada.
Exclusions and limitations apply. Service and benefits vary by state/province.
Please review plan details for complete terms, conditions and exclusions.